- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
PG Pro Perma Glass PG 2 Platinum Fine Compound Polish
PG Pro Platinum Polish has been specially formulated to use for automotive surface preparation and remove the minor defects like swirl marks, holograms and minor scratches. PG Pro Perma Glass polishing compounds premium formula is Silicone Free and Body Shop Safe.
PG Pro PG 2 Platinum Polish Features
- Non-Silicone formula, body shop safe
- Moderate abrasive level
- Diminishing abrasive technology
- Gloss Finishing
- Removes fine oxidation, swirl marks, holograms and minor scratches
- Easy to polish
- Suitable for machine and hand use
- Suitable for normal weathered paint surfaces
- No dust formation
PG Pro PG 2 Platinum Compound Polish Directions
- Always wash the car before application.
- For Orbital Polisher: Apply PG Pro Platinum Polish onto medium cut or fine cut pad and polish with medium-high pressure and speed.
- For Hand Polishing: Squeeze PG Pro Platinum Polish onto the applicator pad and polish in a circular motion with sufficient pressure.
- Wipe off residue using clean microfiber cloth and water.
- For best results, apply PG Pro Ultra-Gloss coating for maximum protection, shine and gloss finish.
- Polishing Pad: Medium Cut Finishing Pad, Fine Cut Pad
- Polishing Machine: Orbital DA Polisher or Rotary Polisher
|Dimensions||8.0000 × 8.5000 × 24.5000 cm|