PG Pro Perma Glass PG 4 Heavy Cut Polishing Compound
PG 4 Heavy Cut polishing compound is the most advanced formula for professional use and is body shop safe that removes very heavy and wet sand scratches from the car paint. PG 4 has been specially formulated to use for automotive surface preparation. It is widely used before nano ceramic coating applications for preparing the surface because of Non-Silicone Formula. Polishing compounds that are without Silicone are much easier to handle before nano ceramic coatings.
PG Pro Heavy Cut Compound Features
- Non-silicone, body shop safe
- Moderate-high abrasive level
- Diminishing abrasive technology
- Removes very heavy and wet sand scratches
- Removes very heavy oxidation, orange peel and water spots
- Suitable for badly weathered paint surfaces
- Suitable for machine and hand use
- No dust formation
Directions for using PG Pro PG 4 Heavy Cut Compound Polish
- Always wash the car before application
- For Orbital Polishers: Apply PG Pro Heavy Cut onto heavy cut, medium cut or wool pad and polish with medium-high pressure and speed.
- For Hand Application: Squeeze PG 4 onto the applicator pad and polish in a circular motion with sufficient pressure.
- Wipe off the residue using clean microfiber towel cloth and water.
- For best results apply PG Pro Ultra-Gloss Coating for maximum protection, shine and gloss finish.
- Polishing Pad: Medium Cut Finishing Pad, Heavy Cut Finishing Pad or Wool Pad.
- Can be used with Orbital DA Polisher OR Rotary Polisher.