PG Pro Perma Glass PG 3 Diamond Cut Polishing Compound
PG Pro Diamond Cut has been specially formulated to use for automotive surface preparation to provide amazing finish. PG Pro products are formulated with premium high grade raw materials imported from USA, which provides much better results as compared to other products in the market.
PG Pro PG 3 Diamond Cut polishing compound is a Silicone Free Formula and is Body Shop Safe.
PG Pro Medium Cut Polishing Compound Features
- Non-Silicone Formula
- Body Shop Safe
- Moderate-High Level Abrasive Level
- Diminishing abrasive technology
- Gloss finishing
- Removes heavy and wet sand scratches
- Removes heavy oxidation, orange peel and water spots
- Suitable for badly weathered paint surfaces
- Suitable for machine and hand use
- No dust formation
PG Pro PG 3 Diamond Cut Directions
- Always wash car before application.
- For Orbital Polisher: Apply PG Pro Diamond Cut onto heavy cut, medium cut or wool pad and polish with medium-high pressure and speed.
- For Hand Polishing: Squeeze PG Pro Diamond Cut onto the applicator pad and polish in a circular motion with sufficient pressure.
- Wipe off the residue using clean microfiber cloth and water.
- For best results, apply PG Pro Ultra-Gloss Coating for maximum protection, shine and gloss finish.
- Can be used with Orbital DA Polisher OR Rotary Polisher.