Nano Bond 9H Nano Ceramic Coating
Nano Bond is the most famous and hot selling product that is widely used by car enthusiasts to protect their car paint and showroom shine for long. The new upgraded formula is uses organic and inorganic materials and SiO2 silica to form crystals on your car paint.
It forms a strong layer of 1 micron crystal glass like layer on the car paint, which work as sacrificial barrier to protect the car paint. The more layers you apply the better durability and shine on the car paint. Nano Bond also protects the car from minor scratches and swirl marks on the car paint caused overtime.
Features of Nano Bond
- Mirror Gloss Finish
- Anti-Scratch & Abrasion Resistance
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistance
- UV Resistance
- Long lasting nano materials
- 9H Pencil Hardness
How to Apply Nano Bond
- Make sure your car paint is free of defects and there are no scratches as the product will not fill the scratches just like any other ceramic coating.
- It is recommended to do polishing to remove the defects.
- Always wash the car before polishing or applying any product.
- Once everything is perfect, use clay bar and then degrease the paint using any good quality degreasing agent.
- After degreasing, apply in small hash patterns on a area of 60cmx60cm.
- After application wait for 3-5 minutes to check if the coating is drying, this is the best time to wipe with microfiber cloth.
- Apply multiple layers for long lasting protection
How Many Pieces of Nano Bond Required for my Car?
It is recommended to apply minimum 2 layers to have the maximum protection because 1 layer will not create the strong protection like all the other ceramic coatings available in the market.
- Small Hatchback 1 Bottle
- Large Saloon 2 Bottles
- Large SUV 2-3 Bottles