Car Disinfectant & Anti-Bacterial Agent Dr. Fresh
Dr. Fresh is a new advanced formula that cleans and disinfect your car and Air Conditioning System by effectively removing any unpleasant odors, bacterias, spores, mould and micro organisms that cause infections. Dr. Fresh eliminates all the harmful bacterias and provides long-term protection.
Dr. Fresh uses unique cleaning technology that provides fresh, clean and healthy air inside the vehicle. It also disinfect and deodorizes the equipments. upholstery and carpets for longer period. It optimizes the cooling performance and extends the life of the AC system.
Dr. Fresh is non-toxic, anti-allergic and uses a non-flammable propellant. It is highly recommended to use every 3 months or monthly for extreme cleaning and disinfecting your vehicle.
Dr. Fresh Area of Application
Dr. Fresh has been especially developed for easy, quick and reliable cleaning and disinfection AC system & interior in Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Buses. It can also be used in Office Rooms for cleaner and healthier working environment.
How to Use Dr. Fresh
- Drying of Condenser: Start the car engine, switch off AC and set the air flow to recirculation on full fan power with maximum temperature. Keep running the system for 5-10 minutes.
- It is very important to follow the above procedure for Dr. Fresh as humidity within the AC System can impair the cleaning effect.
- Place Dr. Fresh in the footwell of the passenger area front or back or both, open all dashboard vents, switch on the AC and set the air recirculation on full fan power and maximum temperature.
- Depress the nozzle lever into lock down position and close the doors. After only one minute the cleaning process is complete, but keep the AC running for further 3-5 minutes.
- Once complete open the windows for 2-3 minutes.
- You can use Dr. Fresh in offices by placing 2-3 containers and close the room doors for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes open the doors and let AC air circulate in the room.
How Many Dr. Fresh Container to Use
You can use 2 container for maximum effect one in front passenger footwell and one in rear passenger footwell. This process can be repeated every 3 months for maximum protection and extreme disinfection of your car.
ATTENTION: Pressurized Contain, protect from direct sunlight, do not expose to temperature exceeding 50C. Keep out of reach of children, dispose off safely after use.